Re: [Evolution] How to access IMAP folders not starting with INBOX?

You probably need to subscribe those those folders by going to
Tools->Manage Subscriptions.

Jeff

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 06:02, Kai Großjohann wrote:
When I look at the list of IMAP folders, it shows me INBOX (which is
the INBOX folder) and foo (which is the INBOX.foo folder).

But I also have ir.bar folders, which are not shown.  How can I show
them?

(I'm accessing a Cyrus 1.6.x IMAP server.)

kai
--
Silence is foo!