Re: [Evolution] BCC self?

Because it is not always the same folder. I mainly do this to keep track
of threaded discussions I might have. I currently have filters on
incoming email (evolution goes into it's own folder). So it would be
nice if my reply to an message from the Evolution folder (like this one)
is filed in the same Evolution folder.

This is property was available under Netscape/Mozilla. I found it very
useful when involved in long multi-message/multi-threaded discussions.

Regards
Spencer