Re: [Evolution] delete mail after xx days from POP3 server

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:08, Michael Leone wrote:

BTW, as a matter of etiquette, you shouldn't post crap like this to
the list as it's even more boring to everyone else than it is to me.

The way you just did? If it's so bad, why did you continue to send it
to the list? More hypocracy?

I didn't send my reply to the list, only to you.  The web archives can
confirm this.  Please stop posting this crap to the list as no one cares.

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-April/date.html

--
Brian