[Evolution] reply with html-tables?

hi :)

I noticed a strange effect. I received a mail with html-attachment - a
html table. When replying evo converted this html-table to a
non-html-"table", with lines and colums. I could activate one line and
evo gave me a dotted border around it and so on. Nice. But evo got lazy.
Very very lazy. Scrolling or editing was a pain. And I wasn't really
able to edit the table. Deleteng lines results in many "whitelines".
Seems like evo does not make a "defragmentation" of the table after
actions like deleting a line...

I'm using evo 1.0.1 on FreeBSD 4.5.