[Evolution] Reply to wrong email

Using CVS of evolution, gal, gtkhtml, soup

Seems related to my bug 19649.  Now, instead of replying to the correct
mail and putting the replied-to status on the wrong email, it actually
replies to the wrong email.

Steps:
- Turn off preview pane
- un-select "hide deleted"
- double-click on a message to open email viewer
- move to another message by moving current email to another folder,
clicking on next arrow, or deleting the email
- click on reply
Result:
- Message composer opens a reply to the first email that was opened (the
one that maintains the highlight in the folder view), not the one
currently viewd.

Should I append this onto my bug report, or is this already known as
another bug?

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger