Re: [Evolution] Feature requests: modularity & imap caching...

For what it's worth, Calendar, Tasklist and Summary aren't used here
either,but only because they don't have the required functionality just
yet, and would be amazingly helpful if they did.

If Calendar information could be stored on a central server in an open
standard way and shared between multitudes of people, it would allow the
Calendar to be useful and would prevent the need for Exchange.

If tasks could be shared as well, they could be doled out to remote
colleagues and project status checked.

I don't mind these items loading from the get-go, but I would like them
to be more useful.

Thanks,

Val