[Fwd: [Evolution] Evolution error sending mail]

Could you provide some example addresses.

Are you using the addressbook, or typing them in directly, or replying
to existing messages, etc etc.

Probably submit a bug report on bugzilla.ximian.com as well.

--- Begin Message ---
 Hi

I'm geting an error sending mail to some addresses. I've tried whith mozilla and it works (this message is beso it must be an Evolution error.

What's the problem

EJ

--//--

Error while 'Sending ""':
RCPT TO response error: Unknown: mail not sent