Re: [Evolution] IMAP and Tasks/Calendars/Contacts

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 19:33, Bryan Field-Elliot wrote:

Is there any other server-software or configuration I can use, to
accomplish a server-based Calendar/Task List/Contact List? How do people
do it in general? I am roaming between computers (home, laptop, office),
and would like to have all that stuff in one place if possible (I use
Evolution in all three locations).

I rsync the evolution directory from my primary computer (ie my laptop)
to my home server.  Works great.  Everything stays synchronized.  Of
course, that means that I don't add contacts, meetings, or the like from
home.

--
Brian