Re: [Evolution] IMAP and Tasks/Calendars/Contacts

Most people use an LDAP server for storing contacts remotely, and
Evolution supports that. As far as storing calendar objects remotely and
to-do etc, most people use Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes I guess,
there are no freeware servers that support it (mostly because a protocol
doesn't exist, although one is being worked on iirc).

Jeff