Re: [Evolution] IMAP and Tasks/Calendars/Contacts

I suppose...? Completely non-trivial though.

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 18:55, Bryan Field-Elliot wrote:
Thanks Jeff,

I don't know much about IMAP, but, if it has commands for
creation/deletion/moving of mail messages, then, it would seem at least
theoretically possible for Evolution to "wrap" it's
Task/Calendar/Contact data types into a standard email-like envelope,
and then post it to the IMAP server for storage. Possible?

Thanks,
Bryan