[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution and pilot conduits

On Thu, 2001-09-27 at 06:13, Ron Smits wrote:

Does a copy to or from the pilot work?

address book copy to or from the pilot works

copt from or to the pilot from the calendar does not work

When synchronizing the addressbook all settings about a category are
ignored. Looking in evolution/addressbook/address-conduit.c I see that
the category is always set to 0 :(

We are not currently syncing categories because evolution can currently
have multiple categories per card and more than 15 (exceeding pilot
limits in both cases).  It shouldn't overwrite your existing catgeories
(if set).

Correct but... I have more then 2000 addresses in it. If I change an
address in evolution and then sync it, it will not edit it in  the
correct category. Instead it will add it to category unfiled

Fixed in CVS, we should no longer overwrite the category or custom
fields.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com