Re: [Evolution] Pilot conduits / Control center problem

Hi Richard,

I have the same problem.  I talked with louie yesterday jpr last night
and we were not able to figure it out.  Maybe it has something to do
with the gtkhtml 15 issue?  (I hope)... I though I was going crazy being
the only one with the problem :)

- Bob