From: Luis Villa [mailto:louie ximian com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 12:12 PM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Can't use LDAP as address source in .14

I'm not 100% sure but like 95% that this is a known bug and is working
in the author's local version. It should be fixed in
nightlies Real Soon
Now ;)
Luis

On Fri, 2001-09-28 at 12:57, Jay R. Gindin wrote:
I just upgraded to .14 (all pre-built packages), running on Mandrake
7.2.

When I create a new email, click on the "To:" button, and
try to select
a folder other than "Contacts" from the "Folder" drop-down, the
drop-down doesn't expand, as if there are no other valid sources of
contacts.

However, I can go to any LDAP folder (under the "Other
Contacts") folder
and successfully search for a name. I can bring up the
address card for
any person found there.

Any ideas?

--