From: Rory D. Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:02 PM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Error whenever I go into the Contact Module

Hello there...

Whenever I go into Contacts and try to exit Evolution...Evolution locks
up, I then do a killev and I receive the following error:

Evolution-shell-WARNING**Cannot Unregister Component --
OAFIID: GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent

Does anybody know how to correct this problem?  I really need this fixed
soon, so any help would be greatly appreciated

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.