Re: [Evolution] Socks

On Thu, 2001-09-27 at 06:42, xlkx libero it wrote:
Hi, is there a socksified version of Evolution?I'm behind a firewall
and I'm trying to read my remote mail using a socks4 proxy (or an http
proxy...). Is this possible?

Not sure if this will work, but you can configure your firewall settings
in nautilus, then it should start working with Evo.

At least that is the way to get news in Exec Summary.

Regards,
--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ