[Evolution] Pilot Conduits

Okay, I now have all but the AddressBook conduit working properly. The
addressbook conduit simply does NOTHING and says "Copy from Pilot
Failed!

Nice to have the Calendar and ToDo list working though, I must say!

Anyone have any ideas how to get my contacts into Evo? (though, given
that the bug with replying to mail where the sender is in your contact
list still seems alive and well, maybe I don't WANT my contact list in
evo...)

This version (Beta 4, build 14) is FAR Superior (on both SuSE Linux and
Solaris 8) to all previous builds combined!  Fabulous work!!!!!

dg
"If I grow up to be some sort of psychopath because of this, you'll all
be sorry!!"
                -Calvin
auto-generated by the Calvinator(TM)