Re: [Evolution] move to IMAP

X-Evolution is ONLY for storing meta-data in mbox/etc format local
folders, not remote folders or anywhere outside of evolution.

Anyway, this is just a 'bug' in the imap code, it doesn't maintain
the information that stores colour/score when a message is copied over.

I'm not sure how possible this is to implement , because its hard to
know what message just put on the server matches the one you just sent.

 !Z

Hi !

I really wish I could use color in IMAP folders.
I tried to move some mail from an mbox folder, already colored, to an
IMAP folder, but the X-Evolution header is removed. Why ?

           Xav