Re: [Evolution] Contact problems

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 17:56, Janne Morén wrote:

I just ran into a problem with my contacts. I sync:ed with my Pilot for
the first time (and everything went very well). As a result, I got some
redundant contacts - people entered separately on the Pilot and in the
Contacts - and tried to remove them.

Whenever I try to delete a contact (or, it seems, change it in any way)
I get a "Error removing lits: card not found" error.

This is on the desktop?  If so, there was some bogus card ID stuff on
the desktop a while back and I suspect this is causing the problem.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com