[Evolution] Contact problems

I just ran into a problem with my contacts. I sync:ed with my Pilot for
the first time (and everything went very well). As a result, I got some
redundant contacts - people entered separately on the Pilot and in the
Contacts - and tried to remove them.

Whenever I try to delete a contact (or, it seems, change it in any way)
I get a "Error removing lits: card not found" error.

Also, when I right click on a contact and get the pop-up menu, I need to
click twice on the chosen option for it to react; it could be some weird
focus error (though the options highlight as I move the mouse over
them).

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Mr. Jan Morén                          Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588                  Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758                  S-222 22 Lund, Sweden