[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 0.14 (Beta 4) is out!

Hm. You're right. That'd be a copy and paste mistake there.

The binary packages should be in the directory
ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-gnome/YOUR_DISTRO_HERE/
with the source rpms or debs in subdirectories there.

The tarballs, of course, are in  ftp.ximian.com/pub/source/evolution/  which is the URL on our website  I assume our erstwhile scapegoat (I think it was.. uh.. me)  meant to paste.

>         ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/evolution

As far as I can see, there is no such directory.  Also, the snapshot
directory [previously used] only has some packages, but not a new
version of evolution.  I was expecting to find the files, if not at
the address above, at least at:
  ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/evolution-snapshot/redhat-70-i386/

Ideas?