[Evolution] tnef - state of the world?

I know this has been discussed on this list in the past, but I don't
recall (and can't find) where it was left.

There is currently a bug in bugzilla (#232) on this - but no real
comment in the bug.

Is this something that could be lobbied to include in 1.1 - I'm sure
I'm not the only one using Evo in a predominantly MS Outlook shop who
runs into these thrice damned attachments.

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does
    not become a monster..."
                                -- Friedrich Nietzsche

    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C