Re: [Evolution] A few issues about build and response times

On lun, 2001-09-24 at 06:02, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Sat, 2001-09-22 at 15:23, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
I have libtool-1.4-6mdk. That came with the system. Which one should I
be using?

Tricky question.  Libtool 1.3.x doesn't have the problem but on the
other hand 1.4 now has features that some modules need.  1.4 will still
compile everything properly - just somewhat slowly.  Unless Mandrake has
patched theirs.

Just for the record :
we didn't patch libtool because it is a quite sensitive package (90% of
distro packages may use it when building), we prefer to wait for
official fix and moreover, we are in frozen state for Mdk 8.1

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft