Re: [Evolution] How to control evolution ONLY from the keyboard(?).

Hi Kent,

I tried this and it works fine for me.  I can cycle through different
mail folders using the up and down arrow keys, and the focus does not
automatically change to the message list pane.

What version of Evo are you using?  I have the Sept. 18 CVS snapshot.

--Chris