Re: [Evolution] Evo Conduit Configuration and Control Panel Problems

So what does this mean?  I have downloaded the new beta of control
center, I think that might have been a big mistake.  It hosed most of
the capplets, though I downloaded a couple recently that should have
been included in the first place.

[~]$ gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1
Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
Message: Pilot id   -> 2235
Message: Pilot username -> Eric Lambart
Message: Pilot creation/rom = 0/0
Message: Pilot sync_action -> synchronize
Message: Cradle Type -> Serial
Message: cradle device name -> Cradle
Message: cradle device name -> /dev/ttyS0
Message: Pilot Speed  -> 57600
Message: Timeout -> 2
gpilotd-Message: Initing gnome vfs

** WARNING **: Could not get name service!

** ERROR **: file goad.c: line 660 (real_goad_server_activate):
assertion failed: (name_service != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL)
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

Thanks for any help
--Eric