Re: [Evolution] Pilot synching question

On ven, 2001-09-21 at 17:34, Jay R. Gindin wrote:
I don't know if this is even an Evolution-ism, since I have never used
my Palm with Linux before... When I hit the hot-synch button, there is
no indication that anything is happening... Of course, on the Palm
itself I can see the messages "Sychronizing Foo". On Windows, however, I
get a nice little dialog box showing what's happening on the PC side.

Is there any way to get this?

There is an applet for that purpose, with an icon you should recognize :-)

Olivier

Ps : in gnome-pilot package, the applet is pilot-applet