[Evolution] Pilot synching question

First off, let me add my 2cents--this is great!!! I can finally use my
Pilot with Evolution!!!

I don't know if this is even an Evolution-ism, since I have never used
my Palm with Linux before... When I hit the hot-synch button, there is
no indication that anything is happening... Of course, on the Palm
itself I can see the messages "Sychronizing Foo". On Windows, however, I
get a nice little dialog box showing what's happening on the PC side.

Is there any way to get this?

Perfection is our goal;
excellence will be tolerated.
    -- Source unknown