Re: [Evolution] Still problems with unread counter in Sept 19th snapshot - Fixed!

Yes, everything truly seems to be working re folder content counts.  I'm
gratefully amazed, but keeping my fingers crossed that it really is 100%
working.  The malfunctioning counts have been driving me crazy since I
first tried Evo in early August.

Great work guys!
--Eric