[Evolution] Trouble with Contacts

Hello there everybody...

Well once again I am enjoying the progression of Evolution....However, I
have encountered one large problem.

I have just updated via Red Carpet to CVS version
2001.09.19.22.46....Right now when I click on Contacts and then move
back to another component (either mail, calendar, tasks, etc).  It hangs
and freezes evolution totally in fact in the right hand corner it still
says the number of cards that exist within Contacts.  Looking at the
text screen I get the following error message:

Evolution-shell-WARNING**:Cannot unregister component -
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Shell Component.

 I have already tried oaf-slay and removing the addressbook.db file. If
anybody could please offer me help that would be fantastic!!! Thank you
very much.

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.