Re: [Evolution] Latest Solaris evolution for red carpet problem.

I've done some quite extensive testing on gnome and epsecially evolution
on Solaris 8.

Apart from slowing the machine down it is a hugh success! (Already have
users who want to convert from KDE, even before offical releases)

Many thanks to all who are putting effort in the Solaris side.