[Evolution] Latest Solaris evolution for red carpet problem.

Hi,

I'm running Evolution 0.13 on ximian gnome 1.4 for
solaris(updated today). Everytime I start evolution I get this error for
every mail folder:

Error while 'Registering'file:///usr/home/foo/evolution/local/Inbox":
Could not open file '/usr/home/foo/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox':
Error 0

I checked and the file is there and its permissions are fine. After
updating today I did an oaf-slay and deleted ~/evolution and
~/.gnome/evolution-mail-component.

Does anyone else running this on Solaris have this problem? Can anyone
point me in the right direction to do further troubleshooting?

My machine info:
Ultra 5 Sparc
Solaris 8

Ximian Gnome 1.4 w/ all packages and updates installed as of writing this.

Thanks in Advance!

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|kconger appliedtheory com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
  9:55am  up 13 day(s), 19:24,  1 user,  load average: 0.63, 0.52, 0.48