Re: [Evolution] Latest Solaris evolution for red carpet problem.

Are you on AFS ?
If so, the oaf components have lost the kerberos AFS token. It happens
all the time to me. When you logout oaf components stay alive then loose
their token after some hours, then you log in again and your new token
acquired at login does not apply to the old oaf components as the
processes are not in the same tree.

Amicalement.
Philippe.