Re: [Evolution] Pilot conduits and todo's

and i *still* don't see anyway to sync with evoltion. what am i
missing??

We seem to have assumed that the big batch o downloads from Ximin
implied that pilot connectivity was not compiled in to evolution, but I
wonder if that assumption was wrong.  Might we STILL have to compile
evolution ourselves?

The thing I hate about compiling it myself is installation. I like the
RPM (or whatever packaging system you prefer) so I can undo it, or at
least have the illusion that each new installation clears up the
previous one.  Now, if there were a way to toss a parameter to a src.rpm
while --rebuildings..... ;)

Keith

thanx.....