From: "Brian Gonzales" <gonzales thuntek net>
To: "Nigel Metheringham" <Nigel Metheringham vdata co uk>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Current pet-hates for evolution

Mine:
Constant crashing after clicking on a message. Filed in Bugzilla
numerous times. Other than that, I love the program.

On Tue, 2001-09-18 at 08:09, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
This is my current minor nag list for evo - I can turn these into
bugzilla reports if anyone wants me to.

I am using the 2001.09.16 snapshot from Red Carpet on RH 7.1.

1. Tab key in compose
   Stopped working in snapshots a week or so back.
   Used to insert a tab, now just causes the cursor
   to vanish.

2. Keyboard navigation around mail folders:-
   (a) Tab sometimes cycles between folder-list/folder-toc/search
       and sometimes doesn't include folder-list in the cycle
       no idea why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't

   (b) Next unread message (n key) only works if there is a
       selected message in the current folder.  Would be wonderful
       if it went to the first unread message if there was no
       selected message.

These are the mis-features that I hit every day (actually several times
an hour) so although minor they register high on my irritation meter :-)

Other than that I have been using evo full time since I changed machines
back round may/june time.

    Nigel.