Re: [Evolution] PGP

On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 10:12, Patrick Parks wrote:
I created a PGP key and am no sure how to use it with Evolution. I want
to be able to Sign all mail, and encrypt some mail. I point the setup to
where my .asc file is, but it says it can not find seckey.asc which is
in the same directory. I dont see anywhere to tell it where seckey.asc
is located, can anyone help me? TIA

"Point the setup to where my .asc file is" ??  If you have initialized
PGP as a user you should have in your /home a directory ~/.pgp that
holds your pubring.pkr and secring.skr, nor *.asc files.

Simply set Evolution mail settings to point PGP binary path to
/usr/bin/pgp then tell Evolution what you PGP key ID is and everyhting
should work fine.