Re: [Evolution] Palm

Does anyone have a howto for pilot integration wiht evolution?
I'd love to use my USB Handspring with Evolution

Seth

On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 10:19, Keith Conger wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the conduits now and they are great! I've had no problem yet
with them.

Thanks,

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|(315)453-2912 x5813
|kconger appliedtheory com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
 10:15am  up 11 day(s), 19:44,  1 user,  load average: 0.33, 0.39, 0.38