Re: [Evolution] Shortcuts and Folders List Not Showing Number of New Messages

I don't use vfolders either.  The only vfolder showing is "Unmached."  I still don't have new mail numbers with 09/17 snapshot.

--Allen

On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 10:57, Ian J Maude wrote:
On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 15:27, Luis Villa wrote:
> Actually, it does (I can screenshot it if you want proof :)
Well I do not use Vfolders but I do not have numbers in my shortcut bar
Ian

> The problem is probably that (due to a recent change in the vfolder
> code) any vfolders that use other vfolders as sources are broken. You'll
> need to open the vfolder editor and re-create the sources list for them,
> and then the correct number of new messages should display.
> Luis
>
> On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 10:15, Allen Terry Johnson SR wrote:
> > Todays snapshot, 0.13.99 (+cvs 200109170708), still does not show number
> > of new messages.  I have gone back to using the September 14 snapshot.
> >

> > Since downloading the latest snapshot, 0.13.99 (+cvs.2001.09.15.07.08),
> > the Shortcuts bar and the Folders List do not show the number of unread
> > messages in any of the folders.  I have been upgrading snapshots every
> > day when available and this first time I have noticed this problem.

> > Allen Terry Johnson SR <atjsr voyager net>
> > GnuPG Public Key:
> > http://pgp.dtype.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9D6A2A42
> --
> Luis Villa
> Ximian Bugmaster
> "Quality is an amazing bridge because it is universal in its language."
> Thomas Corcoran

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ianmaude btinternet com
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider