[Evolution] Compose Mail crashed Evolution BETA3

Hi,
I have the following problem with the new BETA 3 of Evolution. When I press
the button to compose a new mail Evolution crash with different errors. The
following "error-code" I get when I start Evolution from the console:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

Could someone help me to solve this problem? I have had use the ximian and
the cooker packages of Evolution.

My system:
Mandrake 8.0 with KDE 2.2

bonobo-1.0.8-2mdk
libbonobo2-1.0.2-1mdk
libglade-bonobo0-0.16-8mdk
bonobo-conf-0.11-1mdk
libbonobo-conf0-0.11-1mdk
gtkhtml-0.12.0-1mdk
libgtkhtml7-0.8.3-2mdk
libgal11-devel-0.11.2-3mdk
libgal4-0.5-2mdk
libgal11-0.11.2-3mdk
liboaf0-0.6.6-3mdk

--
may the darkness give you shelter...
Michael

mb darkfriends de
registered Linux user #217534 auf Mandrake Linux 2.4.7