[Evolution] To and From columns

A new bug has crept in the latest CVS version:

I usually have my Sent folder display the "To" Column, but not the "From" column in the message list pane. In the folders that receive email, I have the "From" field, but not the "To" field. All this used to work just fine. But I just noticed that the view settings are not on a per folder basis anymore, but seem global, i.e. the folder settings that get changed last override all other folder view settings AFTER I restart Evolution.

This is a bug, right?

Ujwal