Re: [Evolution] To and From columns

I noticed this exact same bug yesterday.  I was trying to do the
same thing..set the headers so I'd have a "To" header for my sent
mail folder and a "From" for my inbox.

-jamin

A new bug has crept in the latest CVS version:

I usually have my Sent folder display the "To" Column, but not the
"From" column in the message list pane. In the folders that receive
email, I have the "From" field, but not the "To" field. All this used to
work just fine. But I just noticed that the view settings are not on a
per folder basis anymore, but seem global, i.e. the folder settings that
get changed last override all other folder view settings AFTER I restart
Evolution.

This is a bug, right?

Ujwal

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
aim:     jamingray47
web:     http://DoLinux.dyn.dhs.org

What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that
they are joined together to strengthen each other in all labour, to
minister to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in
all gladness, to be one with each other in the silent unspoken memories?

--George Elliot