Re: [Evolution] Folders not always working with filters

There IS still something seriously wrong with folder creation.  Just yesterday (0908 snap) I created a new
folder via the folder creation dialog, and tried
via Ctrl-Shift-M to move a bunch of messages into that folder.  It claimed the folder (filesystem path) did
not exist.  I clicked on the new folder, and
upon opening it (well, attempting to), Evo claimed the folder did not exist.  At this point I verified
through a terminal that the path did exist, though I'm
not sure it did before I tried to access it.

If I remember correctly, upon clicking away the error dialog, clicking to another folder and then back to the
new folder, the error message did not
appear and then I was able to move messages into that folder.  I did not have to restart Evolution.

I had seen this error since early August so I did not bother checking the status of any bug reports which I
am sure are already there.

--Eric