Re: [Evolution] LDAP schema

Thanks for providing some feedback.

Actually I had all the schema you specified loaded. I suspect now a
problem with my server setting, probably with ACL, as I am just starting
with LDAP and I have to admit it is all rather obscure.

my current ACL is set to: access to * by * write. which I thought would
be like saying, anybody can access this database in write mode. (Please
remember that I am testing it and not in production. by that time I
expect to have SSL or TLS and SASL understood and working). But it
doesn't or I should say it almost does as I am able to add new cards
(which I really like), but some fields are still disabled like phone
numbers and e-mail address. Any idea why ?

For those interested I found the evolution schema at:
http://www.gxsnmp.org/CVS/evolution/addressbook/backend/pas/evolutionperson.schema

Thanks

Pascal