Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.13 building on Solaris

Hi,

I just noticed evolution is now on red carpet for sparc. I'm d/l it now,
does anyone know if its built with pilot support?

Thanks,

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|(315)453-2912 x5813
|kconger appliedtheory com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
 12:30pm  up 4 day(s), 21:59,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.20, 1.12