[Evolution] Roaming Profiles?

First, let me say that (now that I have a version that works) I LOVE
evolution...when the Pilot Sync arrives built-in, it will be KILLER.

But I have a question that I can't seem to find any mention of anywhere
(maybe I'm not looking hard enough): I wonder if there is any notion of
a 'Roaming profile' as there is with Netscape? I use my
mail-reader/calendar, etc. from several different locations (laptop when
I travel, desktop when I'm in my office, home office when I'm there,
etc.) and it would be REALLY nice to only have ONE addressbook/calendar.
etc. and no matter WHERE I start Evolution from, it goes and gets it all
from there. Now, I suspect that when LDAP is built-in, I could store my
addressbook there (then I have to build an LDAP directory for it), but
some very simple mechanism to be able to download/upload my information
so that it is all stored in a central location would be KILLER...

Thanks to all for your hard work on Evolution!

dg