Re: [Evolution] iCal and Location

LOCATION is part of iCalendar. StarOffice 5.2 also supports LOCATION. We use it all the time.

Gary

from rfc 2445

4.8.1.7 Location

   Property Name: LOCATION

   Purpose: The property defines the intended venue for the activity
   defined by a calendar component.

   Value Type: TEXT

Pascal DeMilly wrote:
Evolution doesn't use the LOCATION field in an iCalendar. I don't know
if it is part of the standard or if it is an MS add-on in Outlook, but
it would be nice to support that field to have complete interoperability
between Outlook and Evolution users.

Thanks

Pascal