Re: [Evolution] Color question

On Sat, 2001-09-08 at 21:21, Janne Morén wrote:
I've been playing around with themes (reconfiguring the desktop is a
classic thesis-avoidance strategy, after all...), and noticed an
annoying thing with Evolution.

The background for "Shortcuts" and the gray bar above the mail pane do
not change with changing themes. With a theme that's fairly close to the
standard gtk theme, it's not noticeable, but when you want to run
something radically different, it's something of an eyesore.

They are hard-coded. :-(  My GTK+ theme of choice uses a nice cream
colour, which is totally ruined by the dark-grey colour Evolution uses.
As far as I know GTK+ can supply a colour from the theme which is
suitable.

Ross