Re: [Evolution] Color question

They are hard-coded. :-(  My GTK+ theme of choice uses a nice cream
colour, which is totally ruined by the dark-grey colour Evolution uses.
As far as I know GTK+ can supply a colour from the theme which is
suitable.

It can't actually. You can ask use the default background color, but
that looks awful in any theme, because then the shortcut bar isn't
differentiated from the toolbars.

At various points we've tried things like interpolating between various
theme colors, but I'm not sure what ever came of that.

-- Dan