Re: [Evolution] Multiple shortcut bars

Hi Bo,

On Sun, 2001-09-09 at 03:07, Bo Rosén wrote:
I figured it was something along those lines :-)
However, the English (new) shortcut bar cannot be deleted (right click
menu option is greyed-out)

Want me to bugzilla this?

It seems like you should; I created a test shortcut group and as able to
delete it, so maybe there's code that prevents you from deleting the
main group, except that code doesn't internationalize the group name.
Either that, or maybe you need to delete all the items in the group
before you can delete the group.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton