Re: [Evolution] compiling evo b3 on woody...

EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!

The reason bonobo couldn't find gnome-print is probably because you
never installed the libgnomeprint-dev packages. You'll also need to
install all the -dev packages for all of the gnome libraries if you
intend on building evolution yourself. Also, since you have gnome
installed to /usr and are installing hand-made versions of the same
libraries to /usr/local, the /usr ones will be the ones that are found,
so if you really want to have 2 of every library installed, you will
need to set GNOME_HOME and/or GNOME_PATH environment variables and I
forget how to do it off the top of my head.

Jeff