Re: [Evolution] startup after upgrade to 0.13]

--- Begin Message ---
On Fri, 2001-09-07 at 22:14, Tim Boring wrote:
Just upgraded to 0.13 on my SuSE7.0 (for some reason the SuSE7.2 was
available more than a week ago...).  The only (minor) issue so far has
been that after the upgrade I closed evo then relaunched it, at which
point the druid came up as if this were the first time I had ever
installed evo. I didn't move my evo directory so this seemed odd.

I then cancelled out of the druid, then up came evo and I downloaded my
messages.  Only my inbox and its subfolders didn't show the number of
unread messages in parenthesis like usual.  I though maybe this was a
new setting somewhere but didn't find anything.  So I just closed evo
then launched it again...voila, everything appears like in v0.12.

I noticed this too on my Mandrake 8.0 box so it isn't anything version
specific. And did the New Message and Send/Recieve button change place?
I just clicked New Message instead of Receive this morning.

Martin S

--- End Message ---