Re: [Evolution] LDAP just an option, not working? was (Is Palmsyncing in in the latest snap?)

Palm integration is coming soon, but is not yet in the snapshots or in
the beta. I understand it will be before the end of this week. SSL +
LDAP are in 0.13, but not in snapshots. I understand that too will be
remedied soon.
Luis

I see the LDAP sources in 0.12, but cannot see anyplace to actually use
the LDAP servers.  IS this working the in the 0.13 snapshots, or am I
missing an option?

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com